Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so thankful for the many blessings in my life. I was especially grateful this morning that I had already cooked the two items that I was taking for Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma's house.

This morning I reheated the collard greens in the oven, then popped the casserole dish gently down into my double thermal organizer, which was inside a large utility tote.  Then I used my single thermal organizer to store the icecream. Since the casserole only took up the bottom part of the double thermal organizer, I was able to fold it down a little, then put an additional thermal picnic tote to hold my chilled homemade cranberry sauce.

I put the top-a-tote on, and everything was ready to go!

It was very nice to arrive with a dish that was hot, plus still frozen icecream, and chilled homemade cranberry sauce in their respective containers.



No comments:

Post a Comment