Merry Christmas: My Favorite Things

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas. We had a great holiday spent with friends and family! The highlight was certainly having 30 family members over on Sunday night to exchange presents, fellowship, and enjoy a family meal.

Both the kids and adults really enjoyed the English tradition of Christmas Crackers (also called poppers). It is a great interactive tradition that gets everyone wearing silly hats and reading punny jokes to each other - plus the kids love the toys that come in each cracker. This year I bought mine at World Market, which worked out great.

PRESENTS!!

My husband did a great job with my Christmas this year (mainly due to the help of a Christmas list - lol). I love the Cookware Stand he bought me, to keep my dutch ovens and other cast iron pots on. We don't have as much cupboard space as I would like, plus cast iron pots like Le Creuset can be a bit bulky (but beautiful and functional). Now I can store 6 pots vertically, freeing up two whole kitchen cabinets.

My mom bought me a great lighted mirror for my vanity. A vanity in my bedroom keeps our shared family bathroom free of make-up and hair accessories.



No comments:

Post a Comment